I started a blog, some 8 years ago. At that time I was capable of rapidly, voraciously, and feverishly typing. My personal discoveries were so profound, my experiences so intense, so in need of being expelled... shared, and most importantly being understood, that filling post after post was the easiest and most comfortable thing I could do. As the years passed, life occurred so I typed, life stalled and somehow I still typed, and then there came a day that I couldn't... or wouldn't. I can't rightly say what fizzled the fuse, but I accepted it, and tried finding other outlets. This past year has been uproariously insane and recently I've been feeling a bit bumbling and idle, so at the encouragement of my sister/life coach/biggest supporter, I have decided to return to the page!
My auspicious intent for this blog is to serve you a daily dose of my truth- whatever it may concern or in any various form I choose to share it, whether it be an anecdote, song, video clip,or short and simple thought. I will share with you what feeds my soul. And thus, my hope is that you will enjoy the ride down the rabbit hole and into the very wonderful place I call home...
THE HEART.
Here I will spoon feed you my love.
Here I will speak to you my truth.
Here, in the end, we will be full.
No comments:
Post a Comment