Thursday, March 31, 2011

accomplished...

I feel accomplished today. Having been diligent about my new "life coaching schedule" for one whole day, I finally feel I am getting things done. Beginning this new blog was a very essential nudge in a forward direction.

I suppose I could elaborate on just what I meant when I wrote "life coaching blog":

My sister and I made a list. We divided my life into- short term goals, long term goals, energizers, drainers, and a daily to-do checklist. This, as a way to help me keep myself, and my days, organized. Otherwise it is incredibly simple for me to slip into monotony and lethargic behaviors. Major changes/additions/things needed to-do were- begin this blog, get outside(3hrs/day) and my heart-rate up(45min/day), be creative, and write three free-thought pages every single morning. With this seemingly minor schedule, I am more on task than I have been all winter!
My days were beginning to blur and my heart began to weigh too much, not to mention the fact that my mind was taking on a crazy life of it's own. So this morning, I woke up and wrote three pages in my journal. Whatever I thought of, interspersed with some stuff that I have no idea its origin.

I'm also trying to pay attention to my dreams more. It seems that I have been dreaming, and remembering them more frequently. They are always bizarre in composition of various people and situations but I believe they all have their poignant impression to be understood. So I await the sleeping gods that will enter into the void-less dreamland of my consciousness and fill it up with the unknown... to me... yet.

Goodnight, spoon love.

No comments:

Post a Comment