Saturday, July 16, 2011

A story above and a story behind...

A story above and a story behind
Here's another story called My Struggle with Time
it rises and opens it's arms every day,
continues when I drift in a sleepy parade

years worth of light expose my dark corners
shunning it's cunning voice like an older jack horner
time intends to deliver, but instead only quivers
round the world's pie it goes, while I only eat a sliver

A believer, I am, of good moments and places,
the problem is I'm terrible with winding and faces
I end up just losing the remnants of then
and grasp onto nothingness of the soon to be when

I'm patient if I naughten be, and easily digress
I do love to be found in stitches of laughter and a dress
there's not a care in the world, you just watch things trancend
like a spoon would do differently, if steel could bend

if steel could bend I'd fabricate a loop-pole/hole
and instead of measuring time it would measure the soul
I'd hand it to a person and ask them to imagine,
if this thing tells time, what time do you have then?

they'd answer, it's infinite now and simply beginning
we have so much freedom, my head won't stop spinning
and twirling it does, and it will, and it should
for Time is the silliest invention that stood, still,

Time spent with friends is the bestest time of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment